StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2 StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2

Awesome!

I think I can speak for every starcraft fans when I say; that was AWESOME! I love starcraft and this was really cool, with very nicely done models such as the wraith or the marines. Very good job. But I also agree that the voice acting coulde use a tune up. Otherwise kudos to you!

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

Very nice

This scares the shit out of me. Where do you get these ideas of cartoons? It was easily the best horror-flash i've seen. Very good job.

The Adventures of Steve 1 The Adventures of Steve 1

Good

It was alright. Funny and all. But I must say what was really bothering me was your lip syncing, maybe it's just me but I did not like it one bit. The rest was fine, and the sequal is even better. Good job!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

Very, very good

I think this movie was very good with nice graphics and wonderful scenes/fights. I love Sonic characters and i love to see them fight. The only thing that got me off was the sound, when the effects were very loud while the dialogues were too low in my opinion. If you increase the volume the sound effects are heard all over the block but if you turn it down you can't hear what they are saying. A very useful tip for you my friend: Use subtitles! I really wanted to hear what they were saying even though they don't talk much. Still it was a very good movie, nicely done and I will add it to my favorites! Best regards!

Nursery Nursery

Hey nice work

yup

nightofthelivingfred responds:

thanks a lot, not exsactly a thorough review, buy nice non the less